About Rachel Sapoznik
Rachel Sapoznik is founder, CEO and President of Sapoznik Insurance. In the midst of this volatile time, when companies and their employees are increasingly worried about rising insurance premiums, Rachel stands out as a passionate voice emphasizing the value and necessity of education and wellness in helping manage costs. Rachel recognized early on the importance of education and wellness and building strong programs for her clients.
She continues to champion the cause of personal responsibility in health and wellness as it is the main struggle facing healthcare providers and insurers alike.
Rachel has always made it a priority to help the communities she serves. As a leading philanthropist in South Florida, she is deeply involved in a number of charities, with a focus on those that are dedicated to improving the lives of children, such as the Children’s Garden and Teach-A-Thon.
Rachel and Sapoznik Insurance have also teamed up with the Education Fund to present the Sapoznik Insurance Alumni Achievement Awards that honor successful graduates from Miami-Dade County public high schools. Rachel’s greatest sense of accomplishment and personal satisfaction come from continuously finding new ways to provide support and valuable contributions to her community.
Awards and Accolades
Rachel is recognized as one of South Florida’s leading healthcare reform experts being featured in several national mediums such as CNBC.com, as well as other online publications such as Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch, Reuters, MorningStar, and the Street. Locally, she has been featured in Invest Miami, The Miami Herald, The South Florida Business Journal, 101.5 Lite FM, South Florida Business & Wealth Magazine, and the Gray Zone Radio (WZAB,The Biz).
Her awards over the last four years include the following:
- 100 Outstanding Women of Broward County, 2017
- Enterprising Women of the Year Award Honoree, 2017
- South Florida Business Journal’s Ultimate CEO, 2016
- The Education Fund’s Red Star of Impact Award, 2016
- The Commonwealth Institute Top 50 Woman-Led Businesses in Florida, 2011-2015
- South Florida Business Journal’s Top Insurance Agencies in South Florida, 2014 – 2016
- South Florida Business Journal’s Top Corporate Giving/Corporate Foundations, 2014 and 2015
- JAFCO’s (Jewish Adoption & Foster Care Options) Women of Valor Award 2014
- South Florida Business Journal’s Influential Businesswomen of 2014
- South Florida Business Journal’s Top 100 Power Leaders of 2013 & 2014
- YWCA Miami “W” Award 2013
- American Red Cross Spectrum Award for Women 2012
1100 N. E. 163rd Street
North Miami Beach, Florida 33162