#1 Best Seller
About The Book
A Passion for Wellness: Healthy Employees, Healthy Bottom Line breaks down what it takes to make the shift from healthcare to wellcare. Through the pages of A Passion for Wellness, you will discover the benefits that you will reap when you choose to implement an education-based healthcare plan for your business. A Passion for Wellness delves into all of the pros of a preventative program, from the hands-on efforts to raise your employees’ overall health to the money that you could save as a whole over time.
You Are In Control
A Passion for Wellness is your resource for learning how wellness education, and implementation can promote a shift from treating illness to promoting health. Increase profit margins, boost employee engagement, and promote a happy, healthy workplace that positively impacts your bottom line. Make health a priority and grow your company without the fear of having to provide health insurance you can’t afford.
After reading Rachel’s book, it’s clear that not making a change to your coverage could cost your company millions and leave your employees more unhealthy than they were before.
“This is the future of health insurance, make the shift from healthcare to wellcare.”
Why Is Wellness Important To You?
- Percent of people in the U.S. who are obese or overweight. 69%
- Percent of heart disease, stroke and Type 2 Diabetes would go away if poor diet, inactivity and smoking were eliminated. (Estimated by the CDC) 80%
- Percent that Worksite Wellness Programs can reduce employee absenteeism. 30%
- Percent of healthcare costs caused by preventable illnesses. 70%
- Percent of total healthcare costs driven by 5% of employees. 50%
The average an American spends sitting a day.
The average unhealthy behavior cost a U.S. employee per year.
Get Your FREE Preview
Fill out the form below to receive your FREE introduction to the A Passion for Wellness book.
What The Readers Have to Say
1100 N. E. 163rd Street
North Miami Beach, Florida 33162